About Stucco Safe
Stucco Safe inspectors are building envelope scientists. We use forensic testing methods to identify latent building defects and resulting hidden damages in and behind the stucco system. Our inspection and testing process locates the areas on the stucco system where water would tend to be concentrated. This is based on the architecture of the structure. These areas are thoroughly tested and results are documented.
Stucco Safe’s President has been in the business of forensic leak detection and investigation in commercial and residential structures 2001. He is qualified to evaluate failures of many types of building envelope failures, from the stucco and EIFS exterior cladding to the roof system, and the foundation.
- He holds a Level 1 and Level 2 certification in EFIS (stucco) inspection and EFIS (stucco) Quality Control from the Exterior Design Institute.
- He holds a certification for inspection of adhered stone vaneer.
- He Holds a Level I and Level II Certification from the Building Envelope Science Institute.
- He Holds a mold identification certification from the McCrone Research Institute.
- He Holds a BS Degree from Penn State University and is also a graduate of the OPM Program at Harvard Business School.
- He is the keynote speaker at seminars on the causes of stucco failure, and the proper methods of repair. He reviews each report produced by the company for quality.